Saturday, April 29, 2023

Dorothy and The Doxy



There was a new store in the mall yesterday.

 





See, I was fated to meet Dorothy.



I didn't know that until I found out about the Rockefeller - Taft history tho, as many of you have not found out yet about the connectivity in your own lives.



There is probably no way I ever would have found out about the organization Dorothy had said was called 'The Doxy' without Dorothy being angry at her late husband causing her to tell me about it.



She believed her husband had complete control over her - and she would become incredibly angry just thinking about it, even though he was dead.



Whether she meant sometype of mind control I am not sure, except she once told me he told her he was a warlock.



https://tinyurl.com/2dxzv375

No comments:

Post a Comment